THIS WEEK'S ORDERS ARE: CLOSED. OPENING MONDAY LUNCHTIME.
Super Simple Purple Pasta!
Need a bit more colour in your life? Purple Carrots have the most vivid colour and will add a dash of bright purple to any dish!
This one is a hit with my kids (and me)...
Good quality pasta (we like Organic Buckwheat Spirals from Source Bulk Foods)
1 head Broccoli (including the stalk)
2-3 Purple Carrots
1 Brown Onion
1-2 cloves Garlic
1 cup good quality bone broth of your choice
1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
Rocket & Fresh Thyme to top
We use a Thermomix to make this but if you don't have one you could just cook on the stove then blend in a food processor.
- Cook pasta
- Place peeled onion and garlic in Thermomix, chop for 5 seconds and scrape down the sides
- Add some Coconut Oil and cook on Veroma setting for 2 minutes
- Add roughly chopped broccoli and purple carrots, chop for 30 seconds
- Scrape down sides, add bone broth and cook for approximately 10 minutes at 95 degrees
- Blend on speed 7-8 for about a minute then serve over pasta
- Top with fresh rocket leaves, thyme and some salt and pepper.
PS. Do you like how I shared that recipe without any annoying ramble that you had to scroll through? ;-)
Also in News & Recipes
Could they be the most potent superfood on the planet?
This delicious brew is packed with goodness and energy!
Stock up now! We are closed for 1 week between Christmas and New Years.