Product of the Week: No More Scales Body Butter
Do you need a little more moisturiser in winter? The rest of the year, I just use coconut oil, but come winter, all the hot showers dry my skin and I need something thick and nourishing.
Luckily I discovered Earth Mother Em's 'No More Scales Body Butter'! Handmade by our customer Emma Davis, right here in Brisbane, this nourishing cream feels amazing on skin.
It's lovingly handcrafted with the following ingredients:
- Shea butter - anti-inflammatory, full of fatty acids, as well as vitamins A & E.
- Cacao butter - brimming with antioxidants, it helps to heal, nourish, and hydrate the skin.
- Sweet almond oil – this divine oil is perfect for sensitive skin. It has a mild smell and a silky feel. Great for reducing inflammation, improving complexion and moisturising the skin.
- Calendula - amazing anti-inflammatory and helps to heal the skin.
- Myrrh - antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant, anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory AND it’s relaxing.
- Ylang ylang - assists with healthy skin.
- Arrowroot - helps to provide this body butter with it's silky and non-greasy texture.
We have 8 jars available if you'd like to try some out this week and support another small local business in the process.
ORDER YOUR NO MORE SCALE BODY BUTTER HERE
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.